The Vision of HG is to create a place of God’s presence where unchurched and non-religious people would love to come.
The Mission of HG is to lead people into God’s manifest presence, and growth in their relationship with Jesus and others.
We are a vibrant community of believers passionate to encounter God’s life-changing Presence and Awakening and make it known to others.
We strive to achieve these by creating a Culture of Honor environment that attracts and hosts the presence of God, values people, and equips them to pursue Him with passion, connect with community, and impact their world.
At HG, we realize our “difference!” Though we are part of what is called today “the Church,” we are not “a church.” What do we mean??!! The “Church” is not a building! The “Church” we see in the New Testament was a community of believers who “continued steadfastly in the apostle’s teaching, in fellowship, in sharing of meals, and in prayer.” The believers were God’s “Ecclesia,” His called-out ones! Therefore, to fulfill the assignment God has given HG, we are not trying to build “a church,” and “compete” with the other churches in the area by having a “better” music ministry, or children’s ministry, or couple’s ministry, etc., etc., so that our “church” can be better than someone else’s and people will come to our “church.”
God has called us to simply be a house of His presence and awakening and prayer. There is no more exciting place to be than in God’s presence! At HG He has raised up a house of Faith; a Prophetic house; a house of Worship; and a Revival Center with a mandate given us from the Lord to “Prepare a place for My young people to minister My fire to their generation.” We are excited to daily carry out and fulfill the task He has given us so that people’s lives and our community may be touched and changed by the presence and power of God.
- God is for us and not against us.
- Jesus’ blood shed on the Cross purchased everything I need.
- Each person is important. And valuable. To God. To us.
- With God, Nothing is Impossible
- The Church in the Book of Acts was a church of power, fire, miracles, life and provision. They experienced a powerful sharing, close association and unity together, with one another AND with God. Every true Christian is a member of the body of Christ and is related to Him and to other believers. They were committed to their relationships, and they devoted themselves to hearing the Word taught, to prayer, to fellowship and eating together. And through this Biblical Community, through this hunger for the Word, through their fellowship and prayer, miracles, signs and wonders followed.
ENCOUNTER AND AWAKENING
- Each person encounter the Presence of God, the love of God, and the love of people
- Each person encounter the Prophetic atmosphere, and the spirit of Revival and Awakening
- In this atmosphere, people come out of darkness into His light; experience God’s presence and salvation [Luke 19:9/7:50], deliverance, soundness, prosperity, happiness, rescue, and general well-being. In short, lives radically change!
ISAIAH 60 PROMISE – WORD FROM THE LORD TO HG
- Instruction and Promise – Vss 1-3 – “Arise, shine, for your light has come! … The Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising. [See also Isaiah 2:2-3]
- Growth – Vs 4 – “…They all gather together, they come to you; your sons shall come from afar, and your daughters shall be nursed at your side.”
- Provision and Prosperity – Vss 5-13 – “…The multitude of camels shall cover your land [camels speak of provision]…all these from Sheba shall come; they shall bring gold and incense [vs 6]; The ships of Tarshish will come first, to bring your sons from afar, their silver and gold with them [vs 7]; Your gates shall be open continually, they shall not be shut day or night, that men may bring to you the wealth of the Gentiles [vs 11]; The glory of Lebanon shall come to you, the cypress, pine and box tree together [speaks of building materials] to beautify the place of My sanctuary [vs 13].
- Exaltation and Reward – Vss 15-22 – “Whereas you have been forsaken and hated, so that no one went through you, I will make you an eternal excellence [vs 15]; You shall call your walls Salvation, and your gates Praise [vs 18]; The Lord will be your everlasting light, and the days of your mourning shall be ended [vs 20]; Your people shall all be righteous; they shall inherit the land forever [vs21]; A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation [vs 22].